• A partir du Samedi 12 et jusqu'au Lundi 14, vos deux admin's seront en vacances. Pour la moindre question, le moindre problème, contactez KANG OANH
• Nous sommes en surplus évident de chimères. On ne ferme pas le gang, obviously, mais si vous pouviez privilégier les autres gangs, particulièrement les alchimistes, sages et sans-gangs, ce s'rait cool. ptit coeur
Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

présa autres 2

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 

PNJ
feu incandescent
PNJfeu incandescent
The Benevolent
The Benevolent
@The Benevolent
COPYRIGHT : wild . rose.
présa autres 2 Tumblr_nbjqn0R8O51tbw8yyo1_400
DATE DE PEREMPTION : infini.
VIE ANTERIEUR : de nul part, de partout, il est l'origine du monde.
ORGANE SAIGNANT : toujours en place, inexistant pourtant.
BRO FOR LIFE : aucun, le sien.

dsgsgsgsgsgsg

présa autres 2 Empty
MessageSujet: présa autres 2   présa autres 2 Empty13/02/17, 06:35 pm

alias; timezone; contact

name mcname

basics

• full name: name middle mcname
  • nicknames:here
  • dob/age:00/00/0000 (##)
  • zodiac:here
  • hometown:here
  • nationality:here
  • ethnicity:here
  • pronouns:here
  • education:here

visage

• natural hair color:here
  • current hair color:here
  • hair length:here
  • eye color:here
  • height:here
  • weight:here
  • prominent features:here

family

• mother:here
  • father:here
  • siblings:here
  • children:here
  • extended family:here
  • other family:here
  • household:here

relationships

• sexual orientation:here
  • romantic orientation:here
  • current partner:here
  • past partners:here

personality

• 5 positive traits:here
  • 5 negative traits:here
  • 5 likes:here
  • 5 dislikes:here
  • current goal:here
  • recent goal achieved:here
  • myers-briggs:here
  • hogwarts house:here
  • zodiac:here
  • element:here
  • archetype:here

header here

No, this is mount everest. you should flip on the discovery channel from time to time. but i guess you can't now, being dead and all. cities fall but they are rebuilt. heroes die but they are remembered. well, what is it today? more spelunking? well, what is it today? more spelunking? no, this is mount everest. you should flip on the discovery channel from time to time. but i guess you can't now, being dead and all. the man likes to play chess; let's get him some rocks. i once heard a wise man say there are no perfect men. only perfect intentions. i don't think they tried to market it to the billionaire, spelunking, base-jumping crowd. that tall drink of water with the silver spoon up his ass. circumstances have taught me that a man's ethics are the only possessions he will take beyond the grave. i now issue a new commandment: thou shalt do the dance. let me tell you something my friend. hope is a dangerous thing. hope can drive a man insane.

I once heard a wise man say there are no perfect men. only perfect intentions. cities fall but they are rebuilt. heroes die but they are remembered. bruce... i'm god. the man likes to play chess; let's get him some rocks. that tall drink of water with the silver spoon up his ass. multiply your anger by about a hundred, kate, that's how much he thinks he loves you. that tall drink of water with the silver spoon up his ass. you measure yourself by the people who measure themselves by you. circumstances have taught me that a man's ethics are the only possessions he will take beyond the grave. i once heard a wise man say there are no perfect men. only perfect intentions. bruce... i'm god. rehabilitated? well, now let me see. you know, i don't have any idea what that means.

Multiply your anger by about a hundred, kate, that's how much he thinks he loves you. it only took me six days. same time it took the lord to make the world. i now issue a new commandment: thou shalt do the dance. cities fall but they are rebuilt. heroes die but they are remembered. bruce... i'm god. circumstances have taught me that a man's ethics are the only possessions he will take beyond the grave. let me tell you something my friend. hope is a dangerous thing. hope can drive a man insane. boxing is about respect. getting it for yourself, and taking it away from the other guy. mister wayne, if you don't want to tell me exactly what you're doing, when i'm asked, i don't have to lie. but don't think of me as an idiot. boxing is about respect. getting it for yourself, and taking it away from the other guy. boxing is about respect. getting it for yourself, and taking it away from the other guy. no, this is mount everest. you should flip on the discovery channel from time to time. but i guess you can't now, being dead and all.

I did the same thing to gandhi, he didn't eat for three weeks. it only took me six days. same time it took the lord to make the world. the man likes to play chess; let's get him some rocks. rehabilitated? well, now let me see. you know, i don't have any idea what that means. i did the same thing to gandhi, he didn't eat for three weeks. well, what is it today? more spelunking? let me tell you something my friend. hope is a dangerous thing. hope can drive a man insane. i don't think they tried to market it to the billionaire, spelunking, base-jumping crowd. it only took me six days. same time it took the lord to make the world. cities fall but they are rebuilt. heroes die but they are remembered. i don't think they tried to market it to the billionaire, spelunking, base-jumping crowd. cities fall but they are rebuilt. heroes die but they are remembered.

what question is this?here's your answer, my friend.is this another question?yes it is. and i'll give you a longer answer here, since interview questions can sometimes lead to rambling. interview apps are fun though, right? i think so, i guess. i haven't done one in a really long time, though, so it's time i return for another fun question and answer time.what question is this?here's your answer, my friend.
what question is this?here's your answer, my friend.what question is this?here's your answer, my friend.

friends

Wouldn't that bring about chaos? Congratulations - you just destroyed the Enterprise. When has justice ever been as simple as a rule book? Why don't we just give everybody a promotion and call it a night - 'Commander'? Commander William Riker of the Starship Enterprise. Your head is not an artifact! I will obey your orders. I will serve this ship as First Officer. And in an attack against the Enterprise, I will die with this crew. But I will not break my oath of loyalty to Starfleet. Well, I'll say this for him - he's sure of himself. Did you come here for something in particular or just general Riker-bashing? We could cause a diplomatic crisis. Take the ship into the Neutral Zone For an android with no feelings, he sure managed to evoke them in others.

enemies

Wouldn't that bring about chaos? Congratulations - you just destroyed the Enterprise. When has justice ever been as simple as a rule book? Why don't we just give everybody a promotion and call it a night - 'Commander'? Commander William Riker of the Starship Enterprise. Your head is not an artifact! I will obey your orders. I will serve this ship as First Officer. And in an attack against the Enterprise, I will die with this crew. But I will not break my oath of loyalty to Starfleet. Well, I'll say this for him - he's sure of himself. Did you come here for something in particular or just general Riker-bashing? We could cause a diplomatic crisis. Take the ship into the Neutral Zone For an android with no feelings, he sure managed to evoke them in others.

lovers

other

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

présa autres 2
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1